Protect Your Newborn's Future Health
PRESERVE YOUR CHILD'S MOST POWERFUL STEM CELLS
Compare Top Cord Bank in the USA
|Services + Features||VitalCells||CBR||Cryocell||ViaCord|
|In-House Lab to Process
Grow & Store Stem Cells
|Total Live Stem Cell Count
Included in Price
|Stem Cell Readily Available
within 48 Hours of Request
|Easily Access Your Child's
Stem Cells for Medical Use
|Stem Cells Released
to Families Daily
|Partnered with Top Global
Stem Cell Medicine Experts
|Lab in FDA Registered|
Our revolutionary processing technique allows VitalCells to grow potentially billions of your newborn’s cells in a sterile environment, increasing their ability and potential to repair in the future.READ MORE
Dr. Sabrina Solt a licensed medical doctor in Arizona
Why Dr. Solt Previously did not bank her children’s stem cells and why she chose VitalCells for stem cell banking with baby #3
Dr. Solt’s honest view: Is newborn banking worth the investment?
Clinical Trials Underway
FDA approved uses to treat
Clinical trials involving
stem cells research
Only 1 person with your unique
DNA (identical twins not included)
lower back pain, knee, hip, and shoulder arthritis, tendon or ligament damage, avoidance of total knee replacement
Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson's, Dementia, Traumatic Brain Injury, Addiction, PTSD, Stroke
Diabetes, Lupus, Crohn’s, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Myasthenia Gravis, Renal Failure
Asthma , COPD, ARDS, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Covid 19
Lichen Sclerosis, Incontinence, Erectile Dysfunction, Interstitial Cystitis
Myocardial Infarction, Congestive Heart Failure
The VitalCells Difference
The Future of Cord Blood & Tissue Banking Has Arrived
Exclusive to VitalCells, our revolutionary processing technique, CellMaxx™, now makes it possible to grow potentially billions of your newborn’s cells. With 10x more live stem cells in our introductory plan and more than 1000x live stem cells possible than leading US competitors, you can take comfort knowing your child will have access to more stem cells throughout their lifetime.
How did the decision to store your newborn's cord blood and tissue stem cells impact your peace of mind for your child's future health?
Incredibly positively. It’s not a secret that there are thousands of clinical trials in progress as we speak using stem cells and stem cell technology to treat (and potentially cure) common illnesses, concussions, and diseases that so many people struggle with for a good portion of their life. Having the opportunity for such a reasonable cost (in the context of your child’s future health and what will end up spending as a parent) this is probably the best health insurance policy you can have in place for your child. It’s a no-brainer.
How important do you think it is to bank your newborn's stem cells for future medical use?
I truly believe in the future prospect of the stem cell medical vertical. Beyond the known successes of stem cell treatment for orthopedic injuries and concussions, this field of science is attracting top research doctors and scientists across the world who are all actively advancing potential uses for stem cells.
What factors led you to choose stem cell banking with VitalCells vs. others?
The key differentiator for us was the personalized customer experience and the digestible education process. VitalCells clearly lays out the medical research and benefits of stem cell banking for you to read at your own will or will happily chat by phone/online to answer any questions you might have as you learn. It was truly an eye-opening educational experience that VitalCells guided us through from start to finish. One thing that stood out was the proprietary processing technique called CellMaxx which now makes it possible to grow potentially billions of newborn stem cells. No other company we could find could give us peace of mind that potentially 1000x more live stem cells would be available throughout our child’s entire life.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does the bank have the technology to process and expand the cord blood or cord tissue stem cells to use throughout the child’s lifetime?
- How many live stem cells are being stored and what type of live stem cells are these? A Total Nucleated Cell (TNC) count is NOT a live stem cell count.
- Is the processing and expansion of cord blood or tissue stem cells included in the price? If not, what is the extra cost to get them ready to use and how long does that take?
- How can I access the cells for my child when needed?
- How many families that have stored at the bank have used their stem cells for personal use?
We would all do anything to protect our children and now with the power to store personal stem cells at VitalCells, your baby can have access to their most valuable health resource- their own stem cells!
- These stem cells can help play a critical role in naturally healing your child’s body.
- Stem Cells are widely being used today in regenerative therapies and will continue to evolve as the industry matures.
- There is peace of mind knowing you have stored your child’s most valuable health asset – their youngest personal cells.
MYTH VitalCells DOES NOT simply bank cord blood!
- Cord Blood
- By saving cord blood you are simply saving a blood source with limited amount of Hematopoietic Stem Cells (HSCs) that are used in specific transplant (donor) situations.
- Cord blood is primarily used in transplant for a matched donor for blood cancers and disorders.
- Very few families that have saved their cord blood in a cord blood bank have used their cord blood stem cells for a matched sibling.
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells (MSCs)
- By saving the live mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs) from the actual cord blood or cord tissue at VitalCells, you are saving the live MSCs that can naturally become other types of cells such as bone, cartilage, muscle, fat, vascular, and skin.
- These cells can regenerate, repair, and regulate immune systems and reduce inflammation.
- Your child can use their own stem cells in conjunction with their practitioner. There are numerous studies using MSCs for sports related injuries and autoimmune conditions.
VitalCells does not simply bank cord blood similar to most traditional cord blood banks. Why? Because banking cord blood is not banking stem cells. It is only saving a blood resource that is limited in use for primarily matched donors. Exclusive to VitalCells, our revolutionary processing technique makes it possible to grow potentially billions of your child’s live stem cells to use for personal healthcare. You can take comfort knowing your child will have access to their personal stem cells throughout their lifetime. These stem cells can be critical at healing your child’s body.
Live stem cells are the only count that matters! Physicians request a specific number of live mesenchymal stem cells for their patients. It is imperative to know how many live cells your child has access to throughout their lifetime. Exclusive to VitalCells, your child can have access to their own stems today and throughout their lifetime to use for personal healthcare! It is important to ask important questions when evaluating newborn stem cell banks:
- Does the bank have the technology to process and expand live stem cells to a large quantity to use throughout the child’s lifetime?
- Is the processing and expansion of stem cells included in the price? If not, what is the extra cost to get them ready to use and how long does that take?
- How can I access the cells for my child when needed?
- How many families that have stored at the bank used their stem cells for personal use?
VitalCells is the only newborn bank that offers a live stem cell count guarantee. We understand the importance of live stem cells and thus want to ensure that your child has a usable sample. At VitalCells, we believe banking your child’s stem cells is one of the most important decisions you can make for your child and family. We believe that each newborn banked is unique and your package should be too. Set up a consultation with VitalCells today and let us create your bespoke banking plan that fits your family’s needs.
How many stem cells should you bank to protect your newborn for life?
Request to Speak with a VitalCells Newborn Banking Stem Cell Expert Today.